I LOVE INSPIRING & EDUCATING BAKERS
ONE CAKE AT A TIME.
Most days you can find me making a mess in my kitchen,
flour sprinkled in my hair and hands stained with berries.
I am mostly known for always being hungry
and falling asleep within seconds as I get into a car (as a passenger).
Born and raised in the Bay Area, California.
People often refer to me as creative, corny, and silly.
The things I am most passionate about in life are Jesus, my family, and loving on my community through desserts.
I love serving the world by inspiring and helping other bakers, and creating delicious and edible art.
I strive to help people who struggle with baking and cake decorating and are looking for a unique and modern twist on desserts.
When I’m not busy working on cakes, you can catch me window shopping at the mall, trying new boba places, or watching a movie at the theaters.
If you’re dying to hear more, here are six things you might not know about me:
1. I used to watch the Food Network everyday, to the point where I memorized Rachael Ray’s “30 Minute Meals” intro.
2. If I could eat one thing for the rest of my life, it would be french fries!
3. I love big hair - I may look crazy at times but I am pretty introverted and enjoy hiding underneath it.
4. Large bodies of water scare me.
5. I am strangely over empathetic. If someone hurts their arm or describes a physically painful experience, I can feel it.
6. I have tendonitis in both my arms. (No, it does not hinder me from baking all the time!)